Hey Guys! It went really well! I'm staying out at the farm with Mom and Dad and Gramma, Christie, Jay and Jack and Leo. Thanks again for all your support and well wishes! Love, Erin
Erin it's so great to see this little message from you...have a good recovery at the farm surrounded your family...you sound good...I have been anxious about you...talk soon I hope. Love, Su oxo
Erin it's so great to see this little message from you...have a good recovery at the farm surrounded your family...you sound good...I have been anxious about you...talk soon I hope. Love, Su oxo
ReplyDeleteoh yay! i'm so glad to hear that it went well. i knew it would 'cause your a strong lady. love you xoct
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear it went well! Get better fast, ok!
ReplyDeleteBask in the warmth and love of your family and friends as you spend the next while healing.
ReplyDelete