Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Now-a-days, things go fairly smoothly. Right now you find me on a mini-vacay, enjoying the company of loved ones in Ottawa. Back in Kingston, though, I have something of a schedule to boast about.

There is a wonderful group of choirs in this part of Ontario, organized by singer Georgette Fry. They are choirs for women, requiring no audition, no expertise, only the will to sing in a group. I go every week. Singing was recommended as a tool to improve my health and I believe it is working.

Another tool I've recently started using is the Health Recovery class at the Taoist Tai Chi Society. After months of struggling with weird sensations that appeared after working out, I sought out this class. It feels great. It turns out Tai Chi is just my speed. I go twice a week.

Curling takes up my Sunday afternoons. It's so fun to get together with my not too modest team, Brooms of Glory. The great thing about losing is: the winning team buys our drinks. Thanks to KSSC.

So, I probably won't write for some time, unless something pertinent, comes up. So long, for now. Keep well. Thanks for reading, being interested and keeping in touch. Your feedback has been a real boon to my sense of belonging.
Hamdulillah.

1 comment:

  1. Curling!!! Wowa. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well sweetie.

    ReplyDelete