It's been a couple of weeks since we were on the same page, hasn't it? This month has been something else.
The presentation at Union Gallery and the talk at Ban Righ were both satisfying in different ways. The turn-out was good in both cases, talking to and with groups was pleasant even though I was nervous, and what I had to say seemed to be fairly received.
In a few hours I leave Ottawa for a week in Mexico. My friend Angus's father is marrying a woman there, and I am piggy-backing on his trip. It isn't anything I could have imagined happening a month ago, but my parents are funding it and Angus's family is welcoming me along!
Fertility treatment will likely begin while I am there. It is menstruation dependent, and the schedule calls for blood around the full moon.
Here's wishing everybody good luck with the rest of February.
Have a fantastic trip Erin! XO Cory
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip Erin...let's get together when you get back. Su
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great time! Mexico sounds like fun. :)
ReplyDelete